You don’t just entrust your loved one’s health and well-being to anyone. We know that it’s important for you to know who will be caring for your family and if they are competent in fulfilling their responsibilities. Because of this, Kind Heart Home Care ensures that all staff who will be hired are thoroughly background checked for your safety and security.
All employees have passed:
- National Criminal Records Screening
- Sex Offender Registry Clearance
- Drug Screening
- Reference Verification with Previous Employers
- License Verification for Professional Practice
- DMV Records Check
- Periodic Performance Assessments
We also require all our staff to have a valid:
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Pre-employment TB screening / Mantoux Test
- Fit to Work Certification
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Eligibility to legally be employed in the USA
With our hand-picked staff, you can definitely have a peace of mind for the ones you care about. For your loved ones, only the best caregivers will do.
We can discuss your safety and security in more detail when you visit us for a consultation. Please call 312-585-2277 for inquiries.